You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Morgan Freeman and the Chief of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota Nations and 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe Bundle, Chief Arvol Looking Horse, standing side by side as the take in the great view before them in Devils Tower, Wyoming.
2 . A view of Devil"s Tower, Wyoming, as the sun sets.
3. The crowd listens to the speaker as the Ashura ceremony begins at the Al-Khoei Foundation, in London.
4. Nine year old Jalue Dorjee, the 8th reincarnation of Takshem Neuden Dorjee, studies Buddhism with his father Tsegyal Dorje inside the Dorjee family home in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
5. Inside the Bang Neow Shrine, a medium gets amped up before getting pierced to participate in the annual Vegetarian Festival in Phuket, Thailand
6. The Guru Granth Sahib book, regarded as the Supreme Spiritual Authority and Head of the Sikh religion, is carried on a palanquin as the crowd follows; some people toss rose petals towards the palanquin. Punjab, India.
7. Jan Simek, Professor of Anthropology at University of Tennessee Knoxville, and Morgan Freeman explore the inside of the Dunbar Cave, in Clarksville.
8. Religious scholar and PhD Candidate at Addis Ababa University, Solomon Getaneh, and Professor of Medieval History UC Santa Barbara, Nancy Caciola, interview dry exorcism participant Genet Balke with her daughter Hana Amare. Debre LIbanos, Ethiopia.
9. Holy man, Father Sime Cherinet, demonstrates wet exorcism on participant, Hailemichael Tsehaye. Debre LIbanos, Ethiopia.
10. Morgan Freeman reviews his notes while next to Assyrian family Matios Anioel and Mervat Shlemoun at the Persian Garden Cafe Restaurant, in Phoenix, Arizona.
11. Wide shot of the interior courtyard inside the Angkor Wat Temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
12. National Geographic Emerging Explorer Underwater Archaeologist, Guillermo de Anda, and his associate, Dante Garcia, put on the underwater diving equipment at the Chihou-hol Cenotes. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
13. A close up underwater view of a decaying skull deep inside the Chihou-hol Cenotes. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
14. Steve Hamilton, Pastor of the New Life United Pentecostal Church, blesses a woman at the New Life United Pentecostal Church. Albuquerque, New Mexico.
15. Morgan Freeman interviews Babalawo Oluwole Ifakunle, Professional practitioner of traditional Ifa and Orisa Worship, and Funlayo Wood, Harvard Divinity School Doctoral Candidate in African Studies and Religion, at the National Black Theatre. New York City, New York.
16. San Bushmen Medicine man, Kunta Boo, performs healing ritual at San Bushmen Village in Tsumkwe, Namibia.
17. Ndapewa "Fenny" Nakanyete, Professor of History and Geography at the University of Namibia, and Leon Tsamkxao, San Bushmen Village Tour Guide, watch as Kunta Boo, San Bushmen Medicine man, performs healing ritual at San Bushmen Village in Tsumkwe, Namibia.
18. Morgan Freeman interviews Rinpoche Tulku Lobsang, Tibetan Buddhist Tantryana Master, after his brief warm up in the back patio of Minus 5 Icebar. New York City, New York.
19. The marching band pauses their march and listens to an announcement at the Celebration of the True Cross in Meskel Square, Addis Adaba, Ethiopia.
20. Fatima, Portugal